Thank You, Chuck Bridges...


So as I obsess over my blog and website stats, even though I haven't put the link on DJACRIS.com to start the count since I REALLY need to update it, it is a template. I ponder why people are coming to my blog from where they are coming from and also what and where would be the best way to advertise and market my blog and website.

If you will notice the picture to the right it shows where my recent visits are coming from. Chuck Bridges Blog has been the #1 site people are visiting my site from since I posted the "Warning: This may offend you...Not My Fault" blog.

First of all let me thank you guys for visiting multiple blogs and surfing the net through links that you find interesting. That is one reason why I posted "Can't we all just LINK along." I also have to say thanks to all the bloger's who have put a link to my blog on their blog as something they read. I am striving and thinking on a daily basis of what to put on my blog to show you how I am, teach and all out entertain people who visit. That is also why I posted "Need Your Help..." to see what you actually want to see or read on my blog. So please at any time shoot me an email, leave me a comment on FaceBook, MySpace or Twitter. You could even leave me a comment about anything on any blog. So to the MEAT of this blog.

I really want to thank Chuck Bridges for not only the blog traffic but for the past year I have been at WAC. I came there in very bad shape and am leaving a better Christian thanks to him, Chris Lewis and Ricky Motes. It is really hard to leave a place you once felt very comfortable and that had a tremendous impact on your life. I have gained much knowledge from those men and will continue to grow because of my time at WAC. I also want to thank all of the people that I worked with at WAC. There are too many to name but I REALLY appreciate all they have done for me.

So it is time to sign off but remember this as you go on with your life and look back on your time at the places you have been...1 Corinthians 2:9 (Thanks Ricky I needed that)

ACRIS

P.S. StatCounter.com is where I get my stats from. Anyone know of another place that is better?
Posted on 3/27/2009 by djacris and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: