Can't we all just LINK along???

Hey so I was browsing my stats for my blog yesterday since I had a rush of visits, WHICH IS COOL. I realized that a lot of my visits came from other blogs. I think as fellow blogger's if we link other blogs on our site it will help get visits up on our blogs.

So if you want me to put your blog on my site comment or send me an email and I will put it in my blog list. (There will be some research involved) I am not going to link vulgar or nasty blogs...have some common sense.

I also wanted to touch on my lack of video posting. It will be back soon and I will try and make you laugh.

Adios DJACRIS
Posted on 3/24/2009 by djacris and filed under , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ March 24, 2009 at 7:14 PM

add me! coreycarrie.com

djacris said... @ March 25, 2009 at 5:55 AM

Just added you, although I am not a fan of the crazy eye picture you got on the top. hehe

DJACRIS