Need your help...

So I just setup up a link on my iPod Touch to be able to blog from it.

I have a question for my viewers.

I am wanting to post a new video blog but am having troubles with thinking what to post. Leave me a comment of some of your ideas or requests that you would like to see.

One thing that Acriswifee thought was to make a short video of Wyattville that looks like John and Kate plus 8. We could call it Ac and Wifee plus 4.

Tell me somethin...
Posted on 3/25/2009 by djacris and filed under , , , , , , , , , | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Anonymous said... @ March 26, 2009 at 11:08 AM

I have to say the original idea of Acriswiffe does sound pretty good! You could just do some snippits of life during a Saturday! I have to admit Jon and Kate are one of my entries in my list of heroes right now.

~LeAnn~ said... @ March 26, 2009 at 12:10 PM

you'll def get a lot of views on youtube! (b/c of all thats going on with jon and kate) If you add that to the tag words you'll get lots of hits, plus I think that would be awesome...AND you can make it interactive to all the families of lets say 4 or more post a video response doing the same kind of video! That would really be fun!

Anonymous said... @ March 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM

ok this is what I think! I think you should viedo people trying to see how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootise roll pop. then youtube it and see if anyone has video or a number!Someone out there has tried it and found out!