It's Friday...

So for the past few months my Friday's have been crazy and this one was no different.

I have at least 4 conference calls each Friday for my J O B and sometimes 6. On the days I have six my schedule is as follows:

9am - 10am
10:15am - 10:45am
11:00am -12:00pm
1:00pm - 2:00pm
2:15pm - 2:45pm
3:00pm - 4:00pm

Today was one of those days. On the days I have four calls I don't have the 10:15am and 2:15pm calls which are for new reps and usually there are no one on those calls but I have to sit on a conference number for about 5 or 10 minutes just to make sure no one shows up. It is a very lonely feeling when that happens.

On Fridays I try to use the time in between calls to play around with the Adobe suite(After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) and some other stuff like Reason, Pro Tools, and my latest addition to my toys the wonderful 15" MacBook. I am still in the process of loading Pro Tools and Reason on the Mac but will have to eventually by the Adobe Suite for Mac when I can scrounge up a couple thousand dollars, unless one of you who are reading this want to be super generous and sling me a few G's to get that started.

Here is my latest test on a series Revolution Church is starting on September 20th. This is just a test and more than likely the finished product will look nothing like this. I have been trying new things and most of the time realize that it looks terrible so I have to ask some design pals of mine for help.

Moral = Go to college!!!

Here is the link. Hope you enjoy and let me know your opinions...PLEASE!!!!

Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day Weekend.
Posted on 9/04/2009 by djacris and filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments: